Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sometimes chicken gets boring.....

I don't know about you, but at our house, we start grilling out from about late April to well into early fall.  That is a lot of grilling, and a lot of chicken!!  I am always on the hunt for new and delicious grilled chicken recipes.  Well I found this one last year on one of my favorite recipe blogs that I like to go to when I am in a cooking rut.  I am sure many of you have heard of "The Pioneer Woman", Ree Drummond, and if you haven't, her blog is great, and she has her own show on Food Network as well, oh and she has 2 cookbooks.

This recipe is so good, while it features grilled chicken, the chicken is really just a vehicle for the super yumminess of the pasta you serve with it.  Now, let me say before I share this recipe that this isn't the healthiest of dishes, grilled chicken, yes, the pasta.....eh.  But you aren't going to eat this everyday, and everything in moderation, I say.  And even though the pasta has wonderful things in it like butter, cream and parmesan, the addition of lemon and basil make it taste so fresh.  Please try it, you will be glad you did!  Here is a picture and the link to the recipe.
Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta
Have a great day!

Marcy


No comments:

Post a Comment